Our employment team deals with all contentious and non-contentious employment matters, providing sensible and pragmatic advice tailored to our clients’ needs and strategically aimed at meeting their goals. We act for a range of employers from well-known New Zealand corporates to SMEs, across a wide range of industries, as well as individuals requiring advice regarding their rights and raising personal grievances. We represent clients at mediation, in the Employment Relations Authority, and Employment Court.
We advise on all employment-related work including
- collective bargaining and unions
- employee benefits and minimum standards
- employment and contracting agreements
- health and safety
- human rights
- personal grievance claims
- restructuring and redundancy
- union issues
- strikes and lockouts.