Our property team is highly experienced in the full spectrum of property matters. This includes all transactional aspects of development and leasing. The team works hard to assist clients to meet their commercial and other objectives.
The team was founded on retail centre development when new to New Zealand, and now provides specialist legal services to a number of significant national corporate and high net worth property developers, investors and tenants. We have also advised on property elements of some of the country’s larger corporate transactions in recent years.
We continue to be active members and supporters of the Property Council of New Zealand, and are also members of the Property Institute of New Zealand.
Areas of advice and experience includes
- Commercial and residential conveyancing
- Due diligence
- Land development and subdivisions
- Building contracts
- Property ownership structures
- Property finance
- Overseas Investment consents and compliance
- Mortgagee sales
- Leasing including retail, industrial, commercial and design-build
- Advising landlords and tenants on their rights and obligations
- Trusts and asset protection
- Wills and estates